Come join the team
Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive. Candidates must be passionate about their work and thrive in small-team environments where everyone inspires and pushes everyone else to create great products. If you love gaming and entertainment, then we think you’ll fit in here. Bend Studio is growing and we’ve got room.
Senior Staff Engine Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Staff Systems and Engine Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in the architecture, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of core engine and game systems.
Rigging Technical Artist
We are seeking a Technical Artist who will contribute to the artistic vision and development of a AAA product with a specialized focus on creating character articulation assets, art tools, techniques, and processes for game development.
Senior Gameplay Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in specific areas of programming that centers around the architecture and implementation of game engine code systems used for the creation and development of a game application.
Pipeline Technical Artist
We are seeking a Technical Artist who will contribute to the artistic vision and development of a AAA product with a specialized focus on creating art tools, establishing processes, and maintaining pipelines for game development.
Senior Audio Programmer
If you love game audio, and the implementation of audio in games, have an ear for excellence; if you’re motivated, and collaborate well with sound designers, we’d love to hear from you!
Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our passionate team.
- Maintain a neat & clean front reception area
Maintains security by following procedures; NDA forms; issuing visitor badges and day passes; check-in & direct guests in a friendly manner
- Maintain office equipment and replenish office supplies when needed
- Mail room duties: Shipping and receiving mail and packages
- Answer & direct phone calls for personnel in a professional and courteous manner promptly
- Assist other areas of administration when necessary
- Various clerical responsibilities
- Assist with catered meals – set up and clean up
- Maintain break room areas
- Help set up and tear down for events, inside or outside the studio
- Attend event planning meetings and assist where needed
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Flexible schedule (for crunch periods)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willingness to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize duties to complete all tasks in the allotted time frame
- Must be able to demonstrate friendliness, patience, courtesy, and discretion while dealing with visitors to the company
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude and convey professional image and demeanor
- Must possess the ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Must be computer literate and be experienced with general office
- Ability to lift/move heavy boxes (40 lbs)
Prefer applicants who already live in Bend, Oregon.
For further questions or to send your resume please email: email@example.com