Come join the team
Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive. Candidates must be passionate about their work and thrive in small-team environments where everyone inspires and pushes everyone else to create great products. If you love gaming and entertainment, then we think you’ll fit in here. Bend Studio is growing and we’ve got room.
Senior Animation Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Animation Programmer to help develop next generation animation systems for a current working title being developed by Bend Studio. This is not an entry level position and applicant must be able to demonstrate current working knowledge in the field of animation development for recent game applications. This role is closely related to both a physics and animation engineer.
Senior Concept Artist
We are seeking a Senior Concept Artist who will contribute to the artistic vision and development of a AAA product.
Senior Staff UI Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Staff User Interface Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in programming the tools and engine of the Days Gone user interface on the target platform and game engine.
Senior Staff Graphics Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in programming that centers around graphics functionality of the target platform and game engine.
Senior Staff Gameplay Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in specific areas of programming that centers around the architecture and implementation of game engine code systems used for the creation and development of a game application.
TEMP – IT Support Specialist
We are seeking a Temp IT Support Specialist that will support users and systems. This position will be responsible for all aspects of day-to-day desktop management.
- Must have strong experience with the most recent versions of Microsoft Windows and Apple OSX.
- Install, and configure hardware, operating systems, and application software on new and existing PC, Mac, laptop, and printers.
- Microsoft Windows Deployment Server, image creation and automated deployments of desktop and server operating systems.
- Configure and maintain Windows Servers.
- Manage Active Directory domain user and computer accounts.
- Manage inventory of software licenses and hardware assets.
- Respond to end user requests via phone, email, trouble ticket and walk-ins; quickly identify research and resolve issues.
- Manage desktop protection utilities and provide immediate response to outbreaks and new security updates.
- Create documentation for standard operating procedures, one-off installations, and end user training.
- Be available off hours for scheduled maintenance, critical update releases, physical office moves, and duty pager.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.