Come join the team
Sony Bend Studio, the creator of Days Gone, Syphon Filter and Uncharted: Golden Abyss, is looking for top talent to join our in passionate team in creating a new AAA PlayStation 4 exclusive. Candidates must be passionate about their work and thrive in small-team environments where everyone inspires and pushes everyone else to create great products. If you love gaming and entertainment, then we think you’ll fit in here. Bend Studio is growing and we’ve got room.
- Maintain a neat & clean front reception area
- Maintains security by following procedures; NDA forms; issuing visitor badges and day passes; check-in & direct guests in a friendly manner
- Maintain office equipment and replenish office supplies when needed
- Mailroom duties: Shipping and receiving mail and packages
- Answer & direct phone calls for personnel in a professional and courteous manner promptly
- Assist other areas of administration when necessary
- Various clerical responsibilities
- Assist with catered meals – set up and clean up
- Maintain break room areas
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- Flexible schedule (for crunch periods)
- Excellent communication skills
- Organized and detail oriented
- Willingness to take initiative
- Ability to prioritize duties to complete all tasks in the allotted time frame
- Must be able to demonstrate friendliness, patience, courtesy, and discretion while dealing with visitors to the company
- Must have a positive and upbeat attitude and convey professional image and demeanor
- Must possess the ability to work well and communicate well with others
- Must be computer literate and be experienced with general office
- Ability to lift/move heavy boxes (40 lbs)
For the Receptionist position, we are seeking local applicants. If you are interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to BendStudio@Sony.com
Senior Staff Engine Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Staff Systems and Engine Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in the architecture, implementation, maintenance, and optimization of core engine and game systems.
Senior Staff Technical Shader Artist
We are seeking a Senior Staff Technical Shader Artist who will contribute to the artistic vision and development of a AAA product with a specialized focus on creating photo real physically based shaders utilizing a combination of traditional fine art and technical art skills.
Senior Staff Technical Artist
We are seeking a Lead Technical Artist who will contribute to the artistic vision and development of a AAA product with a specialized focus on creating art tools, techniques, and processes for game development.
Senior Staff Graphics Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Graphics Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in programming that centers around graphics functionality of the target platform and game engine.
Senior Staff Gameplay Programmer
We are seeking a Senior Gameplay Programmer to contribute to our development process. This position specializes in specific areas of programming that centers around the architecture and implementation of game engine code systems used for the creation and development of a game application.